Enter Your Details to GET a $150 Burger King Gift Card Now!

Can I get Win a $150 Burger King Gift Card?

>>  Yes you can get Win  $150 Burger King Gift Card Now for free. It is a very simple matter .Just follow the steps below..


Follow these steps :

Click the button below ( Click here ).

Just complete a simple survey.

Or submit Your Email and ZIP code.

{ You will get it within 1 day after completing these steps on your email, if you don't win, try again with another email ! }

How can I receive a gift card to Burger King?

An electronic version of the BK Crown Card, known as BK® eGifts and Gift Tokens®, can be purchased online in certain cases, won as a prize in connection with specific BKC online and social media promotional events, or both.


 How can a Burger King gift card be checked online?

How can I check the amount on my card? You can check your balance by going to www.bk.com/crowncard.



How do I use my online Burger King gift card activation?

Activation of Burger King Gift Cards
Choose Add New Payment Method during checkout while placing a purchase on bk.com;
To add a BK Crown Card, select Add.
Hit Save & Continue after entering the gift card number.


Are there gift cards for Burger King?

There are many delectable ways to use a gift card, from the traditional WHOPPER® dinner to a chicken club salad. You may add more fuel points to your Shopper's Card today by purchasing a Burger King gift card. Utilise the Burger King® App to redeem this gift card.


I have a Burger King code, how can I use it?

If you want to use a reward, go to "My Code" on the app or website and select "Add Reward and Offer." Please click "Redeem in Restaurant" and present the 6-digit "My Code" on your Account at the time of purchase to redeem a reward on an In-Restaurant Order.





Previous Post Next Post